Thirtieth Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors
The 30th Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors of the Islamic Development
Bank was held in Putrajaya, Malaysia, during 16-17 Jumad Awwal 1426H (23 –
24 June 2005) under the patronage of H.E. Dato’ Seri Abdullah bin Hj.
Ahmad Badawi, Prime Minister of Malaysia and Chairman of the Board of Governors
- Board of Executive Directors Clears Proposal to increase the Authorized
Capital of the Bank from ID15 billion to ID30 billion.
- Board of Governors Approve Establishment of the International Islamic Trade
Finance Corporation (ITFC).
- Board of Governors Approve 5 percent of Net Income for Technical Assistance
- Board of Governors Approve 2 percent of Net Income to Finance Merit Scholarship
- Eleventh Term of the Board of Executive Directors Commences.
- Seven New Board Members Elected at the Annual Meeting.
- Board of Executive Directors Transact 339 Items during 1426H.
- Thirtieth Anniversary Celebrations of IDB held in Putrajaya and London.
- Fifteen Young Professionals Join The Bank during 1426H.
- Thirty-first Annual Meeting in Kuwait.