Requirements to Apply for SPE Assistance
For Ordinary Operations, Non-Governmental Organizations/Societies working within the Muslim Communities in Non-Member Countries are eligible for assistance if they are:
- Not for profit organization
- Financially sound to Co-Finance the Project
- Capable of running the project after completion
- Land Deed should be in the name of society
- Recommendation Letters from Government Authorities, Embassies of IDB Member Countries, well known Muslim organizations
- Proposal document indicating components, preliminary design, cost estimates etc.
- F. C. R. A. (for India)
(An application form is attached and available at the Bankís web site (www.isdb.org), may be filled by the prospective beneficiary and sent to the Special Assistance Division for consideration.)
For Emergency Assistance Projects, the assistance is processed in coordination with the IDB Governorís Office in Member Countries and Non-Governmental Organizations/Societies working within the NMCs.