This invitation for prequalification follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for this project that appeared in IDB, UNDB and dgMarket web-sites and Asharq Al Awsat Newspaper on 28 February 2016.
1. The RSE "Kazvodkhoz" of the Committee for Water Resources of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan has received financing from the Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) toward the cost of the Project “Rehabilitation of Irrigation and Drainage”, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for “Improvement of Drainage System in Makhtaaral and Shardara districts of South Kazakhstan Region.”
2. The RSE "Kazvodkhoz" of the Committee for Water Resources of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan intends to prequalify contractors and/or firms for (i) Lot 1: "Reconstruction of vertical drainage boreholes in the amount of 210 units, in combination with infrastructure and with outgoing networks in Makhtaaral district, South-Kazakhstan Region" and (ii) Lot 2: "Reconstruction of vertical drainage boreholes in the amount of 302 units, in combination with infrastructure and with drainage networks in Shardara district, South-Kazakhstan Region ".
3. Prequalification will be conducted through prequalification procedures specified in the Islamic Development Bank’s Guidelines for Procurement of Goods and Works, May 2009 and is open to all bidders from eligible source of member countries, as defined in the guidelines.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the pre- bidding documents from the RSE "Kazvodkhoz" Committee for Water Resources Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan at the address below, during office hours 09:00 to 17:00 hours. A complete set of Prequalification Document for Procurement of Works in English language may be received by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below. The document will be sent by electronic mail.
5. Applications for prequalification should be submitted in sealed envelopes, delivered to the address below by 15:00 pm local time on September 3, 2018 and be clearly marked “Application to Prequalify for Improvement of Drainage system in Makhtaaral and Shardara district of South Kazakhstan Region.
RSE "Kazvodkhoz" Committee for Water Resources Ministry of Agriculture
Attn: Bkmuratov R. P., Deputy General Director
Street Address: 50, Imanov Street, Floor/Room number: 3 floor – PMU office, 309
City: Astana, ZIP Code: 100000,
Country: Republic of Kazakhstan
Tel: + 7 7172 374623
Web site: www.qazsu.kz.