PROJECT MANAGEMENT UNIT of UPLAND PROJECT IsDB Loan No. IDN 1024 REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION ADVISOR (Individual Consultant)
PROJECT MANAGEMENT UNIT of UPLAND PROJECT
IsDB Loan No. IDN 1024
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION ADVISOR (Individual Consultant)
The Indonesian Government through the Ministry of Agriculture has received a loan from the Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) and the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) to finance the project Development of Integrated Farming System at the Upland Areas Project (UPLAND Project). The objectives of the Development of Integrated Farming Systems in Upland Areas Project aims to (i) increase poor rural people’s productive capacities; (ii) increase poor rural people's benefits from market participation; and (iii) increase Government capacity for modernizing agriculture. In implementing project activities, PMU requires an expert to provide professional advice in implementation UPLAND project to achieve the agricultural productivity improvement and farmer’s income in the upland through the development of land and water infrastructure, the development of agribusiness systems and strengthening of institutional systems.
The Scope of Work/ Terms of Reference (TOR) for this individual consultancy is:
1. Main Task
Main task individual Project Implementation Advisor consultant is as follows :
- Provide technical advice and recommendations in project implementation to PMU to improve project performance;
- Evaluate PIU performance at the end of each year;
- Prepare technical guidelines for implementing Community Participatory Procurement;
- Prepare technical guidelines for village facilitators;
- Prepare the concept of an annual work plan and budget (annual work plan), as a technical
- Collaborate with reverse linkage provider consultants in the implementation of reverse linkage
- Monitor and evaluate the activities of village facilitators;
- Monitor the progress of PMC, DSC and ASC consultant activities
- Other assignments given by PMU;
- PIU performance report at the end of each year;
- Technical Guidelines for implementing goods / services procurement by the community (Community Participatory Procurement);
- Technical Guidelines for Village Facilitators;
- AWPB documents for PMU and PIU;
- Semester report on the progress of reverse linkage activities;
- Annual PIU performance report;
- Quarterly report of village facilitator activities for each district;
- Semester report on the progress of PMC, DSC and ASC consultant activities that have an impact
on the overall UPLAND activity performance;
- Other materials needed by PMU to support project implementation
3. Qualification of Experts
The Individual qualifications of the Project Implementing Advisory consultants are as follows:
Educational requirements preferably bachelor degree on agriculture with a minimum of 10 (ten) years of work experience as a project consultant, have the ability to communicate in English both oral and written, have the ability to apply Microsoft Office applications; and have his own laptop.
The bidder must have:
- Taxpayer Identification Number (NPWP);
- Proof of 2019 Personal Tax Income Statement (SPT);
- Experience as an individual consultant at least once in the last 4 (four) years;
This individual consultant will work for a period of fifty months (Subject to the successful completion
of a 6-month probation period and evaluation every year).
4. Duration of Assignment
This individual consultant will work for a period of fifty months
5. Total Cost.
The individual consultant cost (for salary and office consumable only) is IDR 1,025,000,000 (one billion twenty five million IDR), while official travel costs will be provided by PMU as needed.
6. Selection Methods
Selection of individual consultant shall be carried out by comparing the qualifications of at least three (3) candidates in terms of academic background, experience and, if relevant for the assignment, knowledge of the local conditions and language and under Quality Based Selection (QBS) procedures and in a Simplified Technical Proposal (STP) format.
7. Evaluation Criteria
The maximum number of points to be given under each of the evaluation criteria are :
- Qualification of Expert
Passing Grade: 40
-Presentation Presentation (evaluated by pokja and PMU) 
Passing Grade: 15
- Approach and Methodology in responding to the Terms of Reference 
-Technical Approach and Methodology 
-Work plan 
-Innovation of TOR in order to improve Output Quality 
Passing Grade: 25
Maximum Total Points 
8. The detailed Terms of Reference and Complete TOR can be obtained in the LPSE pertanian website: https://lpse.pertanian.go.id/eproc4.
The subject proposals shall be prepared and upload to
https://lpse.pertanian.go.id/eproc4 before the deadline of October 19, 2020.
9. The complete Terms of Reference can be obtained in the LPSE application of the Ministry of Agriculture for submission of proposals and the other bid requirements uploaded to the LPSE application of the Ministry of Agriculture, until the deadline according to the schedule in the application.