Construction of a Bridge on Taf Taf River
SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE
N°010/ICB-MC/CL-IRDP/STB/2020 OF 27th july 2020
Chari-Logone Integrated Rural Development Project, Phase II
CONSTRUCTION OF A BRIDGE ON TAF TAF RIVER
MODE OF FINANCING : Shari’ah
FINANCING N°: CM-1001
Contract n°11 in the procurement plan (works part)
- This Specific Procurement Notice follows the general procurement notice sent to the IDB in November 2017 for publication on its website and published in the newspaper "Cameroon Tribune" on 07th December, 2017.
- The Government of Cameroon has received financing from the Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) toward the cost of the Chari-Logone Integrated Rural Development Project, Phase II, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this financing to payments under the contract for the construction of a bridge on TAF TAF river.
The Project Management Unit under the Ministry of Economy, Planning and Regional Development now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the construction of these roads in some localities in Chari logone’s division. The execution period is expected to be around six months.
- Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding among Member Countries procedures as specified in the IsDB’s Guidelines for Procurement of Goods and Works under Islamic Development Bank Financing (current edition), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the guidelines.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents from the Project Management Unit at the address: P.O BOX 295 Kousseri, Cameroon, Tel : (+237) 222 41 44 50, Mobile: (+237) 696 370 167, Fax: +237 222 41 44 50, E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org during office hours from 07h30 am to 03h30 pm (local time).
A complete set of bidding documents in French may be obtained from the services of the Contracting Authority, in particular the Procurement Expert's Office, upon presentation of a receipt for a non-refundable amount for the costs of one hundred and seventy thousand (170,000 CFA francs) did by payment or transfer to the account "CAS-ARMP" IBAN CM21 10001 06860 975686 60001 - 28 opened at BICEC BANK for this purpose by the ARMP. The Bidding document can be obtained electronically on presentation by email of the swift transfer or the receipt of payment in the account mentioned above.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of six million six hundred five thousand eight hundred and seventeen (6 605 817 XAF) CFA francs.
Bids must be delivered to the address below by 01h30 p.m local time on 15th September 2020. They will be opened one hour after, in the presence of bidders’ representatives, who choose to attend, at the address below. Late bids will be rejected and returned unopened.
Address referred to above is: « Ancien SEMRY»,
P.O BOX 295 Kousseri, Cameroon; Tel/Fax: +237 222 41 44 50; Mobile: +237 696 370 167
E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Web site: www.pdri-cl.org
INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING AMONG MEMBER COUNTRIES N°010/ICB-MC/CL-IRDP/ STB/2020 OF 27th july 2020 FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF A BRIDGE ON TAF TAF RIVER. “TO BE OPENED ONLY DURING THE SPECIAL TENDER BOARD BID OPENING SESSION”
The CL-IRDP Coordinator,
Delegated Contracting Authority
(é) PROF MADI ALI