Procurement of computers, microscopes and laboratory equipment - Republic of Uzbekistan
Invitation for Bids
Republic of Uzbekistan
Support to the Development of Higher Education
Financing Agreement No.: UZB-0077
Contract Title: Procurement of computers, microscopes and laboratory equipment
ICB Reference No.: UZB-0077/ICB/02
- The Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan has applied for financing from the Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) toward the cost of Support to the Development of Higher Education Project, and is going apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Procurement of computers, microscopes and laboratory equipment.
- The Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education of Uzbekistan now invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for supply of the following equipment:
Name of lots
Computer and office equipment
Water cleaning equipment
Bidder may bid for any lot or all lots. Each lot must be priced separately. Bid for a particular lot must contain all item of the lot. Given the item is complex equipment, the bid should include all required components of the particular item. Bids will be evaluated and contracts will be awarded for every lot separately.
Qualifications requirements include: (a) financial capability, (b) experience and technical capacity, (c) compliance of supplied goods with applicable schedule of requirements and technical specifications. Preferences to local suppliers do not apply. Additional information is provided in the Bidding Documents.
- Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding (ICB) as specified in IsDB’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and related services under Islamic Development Bank Project Financing, April 2019, and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs
1.18 -21 setting forth IsDB’s policy on conflict of interest.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Project management Unit (UZB-0077) of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education of Uzbekistan (email@example.com) and inspect the bidding documents during office hours (09:00 – 18:00) at the address given below.
- An electronic complete set of the Bidding Documents in English will be sent to interested bidders by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) upon a written Request. The Request shall include the project name, ICB No:
UZB-0077/ICB/02, full name, country of origin, and address of the Bidder.
- Bids must be delivered to the address of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education of Uzbekistan below, no later than 15:00 (Tashkent time) on 3rd of February, 2021. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below at 15:10 (Tashkent time) on 3rd of February, 2021.
- All bids must be accompanied by an original Bid Security of the following amounts equivalent to:
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information in the office of the Project Management Unit:
Amount of Bid Security
61,400.00 US Dollar
22,200.00 US Dollar
12,800.00 US Dollar
15,000.00 US Dollar
5,200.00 US Dollar
Project Management Unit (UZB-0077)
196 Chimboy-2 St., Tashkent, 100095, Republic of Uzbekistan
Tel.: (+99871) 246-04-26, (+99890) 920-71-91