Procurement of Road Maintenance Equipment - Construction of Kulyab - Kalaykhumb Road Project
Invitation for Bids
Republic of Tajikistan
Construction of Kulyab - Kalaykhumb Road Project (Sections A&F)
Financing Agreement No.: TJK-1002
Contract Title: Procurement of Road Maintenance Equipment
ICB Reference No.: MOT/IsDB/TJK-1002/ICB/PGRS
1.The Republic of Tajikistan has received financing from the Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) toward the cost of the Construction of Kulyab - Kalaykhumb Road project (Sections A&F), and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for which this Invitation for Bids is issued.
2. The Ministry of Transport of the Republic of Tajikistan now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply and delivery of the following Road Maintenance Equipment and its related Services.
Multi Purpose Truck with Accessories
3. Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding (ICB) procedures as specified in IsDB’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and related services under Islamic Development Bank Project Financing April 2019 (“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.18 -21 setting forth IsDB’s policy on conflict of interest.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents during office hours 0900 to 1700 hours at the address given below.
5. A complete set of bidding documents in English language may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of US$ 200. The method of payment will be by cash or direct deposit to the bank account details below. The document will be sent by hard and electronic form.
a. Beneficiary name
State Entity “Project Implementation Unit for Dushanbe – Chanak Road Rehabilitation Project”
b. Payee address
14, Ayni street, Dushanbe city, Tajikistan
c. Beneficiary Account No.
d. Bank of Beneficiary
95/1 Rudaki avenue, Dushanbe city, Tajikistan
f. Intermediary Bank
New York, USA
g. Correspondent Bank
h. Correspondent Account No.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address specified in BDS (ITB 22.1) on or before 1500 (local time) January 25, 2021. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below specified in BDS (ITB 22.1).
7. All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of at least USD 30,000.00 (Thirty Thousand United Stated Dollars).
8. The address referred to above is:
Ministry of Transport of the Republic of Tajikistan,
State Establishment “Project Implementation Unit for Road Rehabilitation
Dushanbe – Chanak” Under Government of the Republic of Tajikistan
Mr. Zafar Sharifzoda, Executive Director
14, Ayni Street
7th Floor, Room 706-707
Republic of Tajikistan
+(992-37) 222-22-91, +(992-37) 222-22-92
Electronic mail address: