Rehabilitation of Bridges along Kendem - Sabes road
1. The Government of Cameroon has received financing from the Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) toward the cost of the Agricultural Infrastructure and Value Chain Development Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for the Rehabilitation of Bridges along Kendem to Sabes road.
2. The Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development through the Agricultural Infrastructure and Value Chain Development Project now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Rehabilitation of Bridges along Kendem to Sabes road (Mbeme to Fonjo segment).
3. Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding FOR Member Countries (ICB/MC) procedures as specified in IsDB’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and related services under Islamic Development Bank Project Financing April 2019 and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.18 -21 setting forth IsDB’s policy on conflict of interest.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Procurement Office and inspect the bidding documents during office hours. 08:00 to 17:00 hours (local time) at the address given below.
5. A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of one hundred and forty thousand (140 000) F CFA. The method of payment will be to CAS-ARMP Account No. 97568660001-28 in any BICEC Bank Branch.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before Tuesday, 3rd November 2020 at 10:00 am. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on Tuesday, 3rd November 2020 at 11:00am.
7. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security as follows:
8. The address referred to above is:
Agricultural Infrastructure and Value Chain Development Project
Attn: Dr. Besong Ntui OGORK, Project Coordinator
AIVDP, SOWEDA Complex, Adjacent BICEC Bank
P.O Box 336, Buea, Republic of Cameroon
Tel: 237 233323411/237 679 82 44 48
Fax: 237 233323412
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
Web site: www.soweda.org
Dr. Besong Ntui OGORK