Gpn - the Development of Trans South-South Java Road Project Phase Ii General Procurement Notice
GENERAL PROCUREMENT NOTICE
THE DEVELOPMENT OF TRANS SOUTH-SOUTH JAVA ROAD PROJECT PHASE II
GENERAL PROCUREMENT NOTICE
Mode of Financing: Istisnaá
Financing No: IDN-1053
- The Government of Indonesia has applied for financing in the amount of United States Dollar: One Hundred and Fifty Million (USD150,000,000), equivalent from the Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) toward the cost of the Development of Trans South-South Java Road Project, Phase II, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds to payments for goods, works, related services and consulting services to be procured under this project.
- The project will include the procurement of the following components :
- Component A - Civil Works
Civil Works New Road Construction: It will include, but not limited, to civil works for approximately 68 km of new paved road construction, excavation, retaining structures, bridges, drainage structures, etc., across DI Yogyakarta and East Java Provinces.
- Component B - Project Supervision Consultancy:
Project Supervision Consultant (PSC): The PSC will be responsible for project construction supervision, reporting, project preparation, certification, design (and/or review), as needed.
- Procurement of contracts financed by the Islamic Development Bank will be conducted through the procedures as specified in the Guidelines for Procurement of Goods and Works under Islamic Development Bank Financing (latest edition) and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the guidelines. Consulting services will be selected in accordance with the Guidelines for the Use of Consultants under Islamic Development Bank Financing(latest edition), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the guidelines and summarized by component as follows:
- Specific Procurement Notices for contracts to be procured under the Islamic Development Bank’s International Competitive Bidding (ICB) or International Competitive Bidding – Member Countries (ICB/MC) procedure and for contracts for consultancy services will be announced, as they become available, at the IsDB Website, UNDB Website, Government of Indonesia (LKPP) Website .
- Post-qualification of bidders will be required for all packages/lots Contracts.
- Interested eligible bidders who wish to be included on the mailing list to receive invitations for post-qualification/bid under ICB and /or NCB procedures and interested Consultants who wish to receive a copy of Request for Expressions of Interest (REOI) for consultancy services contract, or those requiring additional information, should contact the address below.
Attention to: Mr. Miftachul Munir
Director for Road and Bridge Management System and Strategy
Directorate General of Highways, Ministry of Public Works and Housing, Jakarta, Indonesia
Fax: (021) - 7201760 , email : email@example.com