GPN - Line of Finance to Support SMEs Project under the IsDB SPRP for Covid-19, Restore Track
General Procurement Notice (GPN)
Project: Line of Finance to Support SMEs Project under the IsDB SPRP for Covid-19, Restore Track (LFSSP)
Project No.: BGD-1074
Sector: Cottage, Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (CMSME)
Project Executing Agency: Bangladesh Bank
Mode of Financing: Murabaha Financing
- The People’s Republic of Bangladesh has applied for financing in the amount of US$ 47,000,000.00 equivalent from the Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) toward the cost of the “Line of Finance to Support SMEs Project under the IsDB SPRP for Covid-19, Restore Track”, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds to payment for consulting services for financial auditing to be procured under this project.
- The project includes the components- i) Line of Financing to Bangladesh Bank to support Stimulus Package and ii) Financial Audit; in total of US$ 47,000,000.00 with 100% contribution of IsDB. A firm for Financial Auditing Services shall be selected through Least Cost Selection (LCS) method among short list of National Firms.
- Procurement of contracts financed by the Islamic Development Bank will be conducted through the procedures as specified in the Guidelines for Procurement of Consulting Services under Islamic Development Bank Project Financing (April 2019) and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the guidelines. Consulting services will be selected in accordance with the Guidelines for the Procurement of Consultant Services under Islamic Development Bank Project Financing (April 2019 edition).
- Request for Expression of Interest (REOI) for consultancy contract for Financial Auditing services under the Islamic Development Bank’s LCS procedures will be announced as they become available in Bangladesh Bank’s Website (https://www.bb.org.bd), CPTU’s website (https://cptu.gov.bd) and in Local newspaper.
- Interested eligible firms and individuals who would wish to be considered for the provision of consulting services for the above mentioned project, or those requiring additional information, should contact the Beneficiary at the address below:
Additional Director & Project Director
Line of Finance to Support SMEs Project under the IsDB SPRP for Covid-19, Restore Track (LFSSP)
Bangladesh Bank, Head office, Motijheel, Dhaka-1000.