GPN - Sustainable Rural Development Project - Uzbekistan
GENERAL PROCUREMENT NOTICE
Country: Republic of Uzbekistan
Project: Sustainable Rural Development Project
Mode of Financing: Instalment Sale
Financing No. UZB-1023
- The Republic of Uzbekistan has received financing in the amount of US$ 338.0 million equivalent from the Islamic Development Bank toward the cost of the Sustainable Rural Development Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds to payments for goods, works, related services and consulting services to be procured under this project. This project will be jointly financed by the OPEC Fund, Republic of Uzbekistan and UNDP.
- The project will include the following components:
- Block Investment for Rural Infrastructure Development to be procured through NCB and Shopping methods;
- Market Infrastructure Development to be procured through NCB method;
- Consultancy Services for Detail Design and Supervision of Infrastructure to be selected through the Quality and Cost-Based Selection (QCBS) method among the local short-listed consultancy firms;
- Financial Audit firm will be selected through the Least-Cost Selection (LCS) method among the local short-listed consultancy firms.
- Procurement of contracts financed by the Islamic Development Bank will be conducted through the procedures as specified in the Guidelines for Procurement of Goods, Works and related services under Islamic Development Bank Project Financing, (April 2019 edition amended from time to time), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Guidelines. Consulting services will be selected in accordance with the Guidelines for the Procurement of Consultant Services under Islamic Development Bank Project Financing, (April 2019 edition amended from time to time).
- Specific procurement notices for contracts to be bid under the Islamic Development Bank’s competitive bidding procedure and for contracts for consultancy services will be announced, as they become available, in IsDB’s external website, DgMarket, the UNDB online, www.tenderweek.uz and www.ridp.uz websites, as well as local newspaper “Narodnoe slovo”.
- Interested eligible firms and individuals who would wish to be considered for the provision of goods, works and consulting services for the above-mentioned project, or those requiring additional information, should contact the Beneficiary at the address below:
Project Implementing Unit (PIU) of Sustainable Rural Development Project
under the Ministry of Economic Development and Poverty Reduction
4, Chilonzor str, Tashkent 100115, Uzbekistan
Tel: +99871 207 84 07
Fax: +993 (243) 2-07-81