Construction/Rehabilitation of 290km of Feeder Roads & Bridges In the South West Region
MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT
AGRICULTURE INFRASTRUCTURE AND VALUE CHAIN DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
Specific Procurement Notice
Project: Agriculture Infrastructure and Value Chain Development Project (AIVDP)
Sector: Agriculture and Rural Development
Mode of Financing: Lives and Livelihood Fund (LLF)
Financing No. CMR 1011
Contract Title: CONSTRUCTION/REHABILITATION OF 290KM OF FEEDER ROADS & BRIDGES IN THE SOUTH WEST REGION
NCB Reference No 056/2022/ICB-MC/STB/CCCM-TR//AIVDP of 06/07/2022
1. The Government of Cameroon has received financing from the Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) toward the cost of the Agriculture Infrastructure and Value Chain Development Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds towards payments under the contract for Construction/Rehabilitation of 290km of Feeder Roads & Bridges in the South West Region.
2. The Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development through the Agriculture Infrastructure and Value Chain Development Project now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Construction/Rehabilitation of 290km of Feeder Roads & Bridges in the South West Region as follows:
*Bidders can bid for more than 01 lot but cannot be attributed more than 02 lots
“Bidders who apply for multiple lots must submit different personnel and equipment for each lot. Contracts will be awarded based on bidders who meet the qualification and evaluation criteria required in the Bidding document, taking into consideration the most advantageous combination for the Employer.”
3. Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding for Member Countries (ICB/MC) procedures as specified in IsDB’s “Procurement Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and related services under Islamic Development Bank Project Financing April 2019” and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.18 -21 setting forth IsDB’s policy on conflict of interest.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Procurement Office and inspect the bidding documents during office hours. 08:00 to 17:00 hours (local time) at the address given below.
5. A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of one hundred and fifty thousand francs (150,000) F CFA. The method of payment will be to CAS-ARMP Account No 97568660001-28 in any BICEC Bank Branch. The document will be sent by DHL for overseas delivery and courier for local delivery.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before Tuesday, 23rd August 2022 at 10:30 am. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on Tuesday, 23rd August 2022 at 11:00am.
7. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security as follows:
8. The address referred to above is:
Agriculture Infrastructure and Value Chain Development Project
Attn: Dr. Besong Ntui OGORK, Project Coordinator
AIVDP, SOWEDA Complex, Adjacent BICEC Bank
P.O Box 336, Buea, Republic of Cameroon
Tel: 237 233323411/237 679 82 44 48
Fax: 237 233323412
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
Web site: www.aivdp.soweda.cm
Dr. Besong Ntui OGORK