INTEGRATED FISHING PORTS AND INTERNATIONAL FISH MARKETS PROJECT PHASE I - 3 Components
GENERAL PROCUREMENT NOTICE (IDN 1055)
INTEGRATED FISHING PORTS AND INTERNATIONAL FISH MARKETS PROJECT PHASE I
GENERAL PROCUREMENT NOTICE
Mode of Financing: IJARA Financing No. IDN-1055
The Government of the Republic of Indonesia (GOI), through the Ministry of Marine Affairs and Fisheries (MoMAF) has received financing in the amount of EUR 100 Million equivalent from the Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) toward the cost of the Integrated Fishing Ports And International Fish Markets (IFP-IFM) Phase I and it intends to apply part of the proceeds to payments for goods, works, related services and consulting services to be procured under this project.
The project will include the procurement of the following components:
- Civil Works: including but not limited to reclamation, breakwater, berth, loading/unloading area, maneuvering basin for fishing vessels, industrial area, cold storage and supporting port facilities.
- Equipment: consisting of procuring equipment including, but not limited to Port Management System (PMS) and heavy equipment e.g. forklift, trucks, supervision vehicle, excavator, etc.
- Consulting Services: consisting of consulting services:
- Project Management Consultant (PMC): The PMC is hired to support the PMU in monitoring the day-to-day activities such as but not limited to: i) preparation, review, implementation of project procurement; ii) technical support to the PMU; iii) project monitoring; iv) review technical design.
- Construction Management Consultant (CMC): The CMC will be responsible for the project’s basic design element, review of DED (if necessary), and supervision.
- Port Management Operation Consultant (PMOC): The PMOC will implement training and capacity building activities and provides the best practice of internationally recognized Port Management operations and implements ISO14001.
The project will be implemented in two locations, Kejawanan Fishing Port in Cirebon, West Java, and Pengambengan Fishing Port in Jembarana, Bali.
Procurement of contracts financed by the Islamic Development Bank will be conducted through the procedures as specified in the Guidelines for Procurement of Goods, Works and related services under Islamic Development Bank Project Financing (current edition), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the guidelines. Consulting services will be selected in accordance with the Guidelines for the Procurement of Consultant Services under Islamic Development Bank Project Financing (current edition).
Specific procurement notices for contracts to be bid under the Islamic Development Bank’s international competitive bidding (ICB) procedures and for contracts for
consultancy services will be announced, as they become available, in IsDB Website,
UNDB Website and MoMAF Procurement Website
Interested eligible firms and individuals who would wish to be considered for the provision of goods, works and consulting services for the above mentioned project, or those requiring additional information, should contact the Executing Agency – Directorate General of Capture Fisheries, MoMAF, at the address below:
Tri Aris Wibowo, Director for Fishing Port Directorate General of Capture Fisheries Medan Merdeka Timur Number 16, Jakarta 10110 (+62 21) 3519070
(+62 21) 3521782