Civil Works for Lot 2: Bululawang – Sidomulyo – Tambakrejo, Province of East Java
SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE
Invitation for Bids (e-Proc)
Name of Project: The Development of Trans South-South Java Road Project, Phase II
Package: Lot 2- Bululawang – Sidomulyo – Tambakrejo
Financing No: IDN- 1053
Contract Title: Civil Works for Lot 2: Bululawang – Sidomulyo – Tambakrejo, Province of East Java
ICB Ref No. : IDN 1053
This Invitation for Bids (IFB) follows the General Procurement Notice for this project which appeared at the MPWH’s website (https://spseicb.lkpp.go.id/spseicb/) on February 6, 2023.
- The Government of Indonesia has received a financing from the Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) in the amount of United States Dollar: One Hundred and Fifty Million (USD150,000,000) toward the cost of the Development of Trans South-South Java Road Project, Phase II, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Package / Lot 2- Bululawang – Sidomulyo – Tambakrejo.
- The Directorate General of Highways of the Ministry of Public Works and Housing (MoPWH) now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the construction of new paved roads of approximately 13 km long with carriageway width of 7 meters, shoulders of 2.0 -2.5 meters on both sides, and new bridge with total length of 90 meters, for a contract duration of 1,020 calendar days, located in Blitar East Java Province. The margin of preference shall not be applied. The Bids are to be submitted following the electronic-Procurement (e-Proc) System, at the website stated at the end of this invitation.
- Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding (ICB) procedures as specified in the IsDB Guidelines for Procurement of Goods, Works and related services under Islamic Development Bank Financing (latest edition), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, bidders are to refer to paragraphs 1.18-21, setting forth IsDB’s policy on conflict of interest.
- Post-qualification of bidders will be required for this Package / Lot No.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information about the bidding process and of the bidding documents, electronically from the Procurement Team (POKJA) – TPBJK, for Specific Goods/Services/Works for DGH at the email address below.
- Bids must be delivered (uploaded) at the website stated below on or before 15.00 WIB (time) and (date) March 24, 2023. Electronic bidding will be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below.
- All bids must be accompanied by a “Bid Security” in a form of a Bank (Demand) Guarantee in the amount of USD 487,000.00 or equivalent to any freely convertible currency.
- The address and other contact details referred to above are:
Address: Pokja Pemilihan 42B Balai Pelaksana Pemilihan Jasa Konstruksi Wilayah Jawa Timur,
Jalan Bukit Darmo Raya No. 1, Surabaya,
Republic of Indonesia, ZIP Code 60226.
Attention: Dyah Kusumaning Putri, SE.
Email Add: Pokja42B_jatim@pu.go.id