Modernization of Irrigation Pumping Stations –Selbur and Lenin
Specific Procurement Notice
REPUBLIC OF TAJIKISTAN
IMPROVEMENT OF WATER RESOURCES MANAGEMENT IN KHATLON REGION
Sector: Water Resources
PROCUREMENT OF WORKS
Mode of Financing:
OPEC Fund for International Development (OFID) Loan/Financing No. 13829P IsDB Loan/Financing No. TJK-1013
Contract Title: Modernization of Irrigation Pumping Stations –Selbur and Lenin
ICB Reference No. (per Procurement Plan): IWRM/ICB/CW/2 (Lot 1,2)
- The Republic of Tajikistan has received financing from OPEC Fund for International Development (OFID) and the Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) toward the cost of Improvement of Water Resources Management in Khatlon Region Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Modernization of Irrigation Pumping Stations –Selbur and Lenin, Vose district.
- The Agency for Land Reclamation and Irrigation under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan/Project Implementation Unit “DVIP”, Improvement of Water Resources Management in Khatlon Region Project now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Modernization of Irrigation Pumping Stations – Selbur and Lenin, Vose district with the completion period of 12-18 months.
- The work sites are located in M. Mahmadali and Guliston jamoats of Vose district, Khatlon region. Vose district is located 160 kilometers south-east from the city of Dushanbe.
- Description of the work: rehabilitation of pumping stations Selbur, Lenin-1, Lenin-2, Tanobchi canal and water reservoir Selbur, dismantling of old pumps and steel pipes, installation of new pumps and pipes, refurbishment of pumping stations buildings, duty and storage rooms, excavations works, electrical works, concrete lining of the channel section from monolithic reinforced concrete, etc.
- Qualification requirements:
The Bidder must demonstrate:
- It has sufficient funds to meet the construction cash flow requirements estimated as: Lot 1: US$ 591 200.00 (five hundred ninety-one thousand two hundred US Dollars); Lot 2: US$ 309 465.00 (three hundred nine thousand four hundred sixty-five US Dollars) for the subject contract(s) net of the Bidder’s other commitments;
- Minimum average annual turnover of: Lot 1: US$ 2 364 800.00 (two million three hundred sixty-four thousand eight hundred US Dollars) and Lot 2: US$ 1 237 860.00 (one million two hundred thirty-seven thousand eight hundred sixty US Dollars) calculated as total certified payments received for contracts in progress or completed, within the last three (3) years;
- Specific Construction and Contract Management Experience requirements:
Minimum one (1) similar contract in supply, installation and construction of water supply network that have been satisfactorily and substantially completed as a prime contractor, joint venture member, management contractor or sub-contractor between the 1st of January 2018 and application submission deadline, with a minimum value of: Lot 1: US$ 2 837 760.00 (two million eight hundred thirty-seven thousand seven hundred sixty US Dollars) and Lot 2: US$ 990 280.00 (nine hundred ninety thousand two hundred eighty US Dollars);
- Experience in supply, installation and construction of:
Lot 1: pumps type D2000-100 (20D-6), D2500-62 (18NDS), D1250-65 (12NDS), D630-90 (8NDv), D-6300-80 (24NDc), K8/18, VVN 1-6 or equivalent with electric motors; gate valves D300-500 mm; steel pipes D400-1020mm; transformer pressure К-63-01V-630/20U3 or equivalent; renovation of pumping station building, duty and storage rooms, dismantling and excavations works; concrete lining, electrical works, etc.
Lot 2: gate valves D100-500mm; steel pipes D1420x14mm, D1220x12mm, D1020x10mm; installation and filling of gabions with stones of size 2x1x0.5m; construction of a rectangular wall of monolithic reinforced concrete class B15 F150 W4; installation of reinforced concrete slabs with dimensions: 1.1x1.1x0.1m; installation of repairing valves DN = 1000 mm; drainage polyethylene pipes PE100, Ø315x18.7mm; renovation of the pumping station building, construction of duty house, dismantling and excavations works; concrete lining, etc.
- Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding (ICB) procedures as specified in IsDB’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and related services under Islamic Development Bank Project Financing (April 2019) (“Procurement Guidelines”) and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Project Implementation Unit “DVIP”, Improvement of Water Resources Management in Khatlon Region Project under the Agency for Land Reclamation and Irrigation under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan and inspect the bidding documents during office hours from 09:00 to 17:00 hours (Dushanbe time) from Monday to Friday at the address given below:
Project Implementation Unit “DVIP”, Improvement of Water Resources Management in Khatlon Region Project
Attn: Mr. Rahmatzoda M., PIU Director
10 Bokhtar Str., 3rd floor, 734025, Dushanbe, Republic of Tajikistan
Telephone: +992 372 2278739
Facsimile number: +992 372 2278786
Electronic mail address: email@example.com
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address above and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of US$ 50.00 (fifty US Dollars) or equivalent in Tajik Somoni per National Bank of Tajikistan exchange rate on payment date.
The method of payment will be by direct deposit to the following accounts:
Beneficiary: PIU “Dangara Valley Irrigation”
Address: 10 Bokhtar Str., 3rd floor, 734025, Dushanbe, Tajikistan
USD account 20206840400826101000
TJS account in SSB “Amonatbonk “- 20202972502353101000
Correspondent Account: 20402972316264
SWIFT code “ASSETJ22”
The document will be sent by email in PDF format or provided in hard copy upon request.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before June 26, 2023, 15:00 (Dushanbe time). Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on June 26, 2023, 15:00 (Dushanbe time).
- All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security in the amount of:
Lot 1: US$ 106 400.00 (one hundred six thousand four hundred US Dollars) or equivalent in Tajik Somoni (TJS) per National Bank of Tajikistan exchange rate on Bid Security issue date; and
Lot 2: US$ 37 130.00 (thirty-seven thousand one hundred thirty US Dollars) or equivalent in Tajik Somoni (TJS) per National Bank of Tajikistan exchange rate on Bid Security issue date.
- The address(es) referred to above is(are):
State Committee on Investments and State Property Management of the Republic of Tajikistan
Street Address: 27 Shotemur Street
Floor/Room number: TBD
Tel/Fax: (+992 37) 2218384
Web site: www.gki.tj