Procurement of ICT Equipment
Specific Procurement Notice
Emergency Response to Covid-19 Pandemic (Phase-2)
PROCUREMENT OF GOODS
Mode of Financing: Loan
Financing No. MDV-1013
Contract Title: Procurement of ICT Equipment
NCB Reference No: Package G-6: Procurement of ICT Equipment
Reference Number: (IUL)13-K/13/2022/380
Procurement Number: TES/2022/G-017
1. The Republic of Maldives has received financing from the Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) toward the cost of the Strategic Preparedness and Response Program for COVID-19 pandemic, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Procurement of ICT Equipment.
2. The Ministry of Finance on behalf of Ministry of Health (the Employer) now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Procurement of ICT equipment which includes Servers, SAN (Storage array), Firewall, UPS, Core switch, Desktop Computers, Laptops, Printers, Tablets, Cooling System and Video Conference System.
3. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures as specified in IsDB’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and related services under Islamic Development Bank Project Financing April 2019 (“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.18 -21 setting forth IsDB’s policy on conflict of interest.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Ministry of Finance, and any clarifications may be sent to the address in Paragraph 9 below on or before 14:00:00 hrs, February 15, 2023.
5. The interested eligible Bidder shall be registered to submit a bid upon payment of a non-refundable Registration fee of MVR 500.00 (Maldivian Rufiyaa Five Hundred), for the procurement from February 2, 2023 to February 21, 2023 by: (a) payment of a non-refundable Registration fee of MVR 500.00 (Maldivian Rufiyaa Five Hundred), through our online payment portal - Ban'deyri Pay (https://bandeyripay.finance.gov.mv/) and, (b) e-mailing the following information to the below given e-mail addresses:
• Name and Address of the Bidder
• Name, e-mail ID and telephone numbers of the Contact Person(s)
• Copy of the Payment/Transaction Receipt.
6. A complete set of bidding documents and any information that shall be available for download from the Ministry of Finance website www.finance.gov.mv from February 2, 2023.
7. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 11:00:00 hrs of Thursday, February 23, 2023. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on or before 11:00:00 hrs of Thursday, February 23, 2023.
8. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security for the Lot 1: MVR385,000, for Lot 2: MVR42,000, for Lot 3: MVR295,000 and for Lot 4: MVR 47,500.
9. The address(es) referred to above is(are):
Attn: Ms. Fathimath Rishfa Ahmed,
Chief Procurement Executive,
Ministry of Finance
Male’ City, Maldives
Tel: +960 3349113, +960 3349106
Copy to: email@example.com
Web site: https://www.finance.gov.mv