Procurement of Major Works for Package No: LOT 16B- GONDANGLEGI – SP. BALEKAMBANG (B), Province of East Java
SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE
Invitation for Bids (e-Proc)
Name of Project: The Development of Trans South-South Java Road Project, Phase II
Package: Lot 16B- Gondanglegi – Sp. Balekambang (B)
Financing No: IDN- 1053
Contract Title: Procurement of Major Works for Package No: LOT 16B- GONDANGLEGI – SP. BALEKAMBANG (B), Province of East Java
NCB Ref No. : IDN 1053
This Invitation for Bids (IFB) follows the General Procurement Notice for this project which appeared at the MPWH’s website (https://lpse.pu.go.id) on September 22nd, 2023.
- The Government of Indonesia has received a financing from the Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) in the amount of United States Dollar: One Hundred and Fifty Million (USD150,000,000) toward the cost of the Development of Trans South-South Java Road Project, Phase II, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Package / Lot 16B- GONDANGLEGI – SP. BALEKAMBANG (B).
- The Directorate General of Highways of the Ministry of Public Works and Housing (MoPWH) now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the construction of new paved roads, involves the road widening of 1.20 m and 2.40 m to 2.75 m of approximately 14.485 Km in total length, with a carriage way width of 7 meters, shoulders of 2,0 – 2,5 meters on both sides, and other roadside facilities, and bridge works of approximately 132 meters long, for a contract duration of 600 calendar days, located in Malang, East Java Province. The margin of preference shall not be applied. The Bids are to be submitted following the electronic-Procurement (e-Proc) System, at the website stated at the end of this invitation
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures as specified in the IsDB Guidelines for Procurement of Goods, Works and related services under Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) Project Financing (latest edition), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, bidders are to refer to paragraphs 1.18-21, setting forth IsDB’s policy on conflict of interest.
- Post-qualification of bidders will be required for this Package / Lot No. 16B
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information about the bidding process and of the bidding documents, electronically from the Procurement Team (Pokja Pemilihan) 107B, Technical Implementation Unit of Procurement of Goods/Services/Works (UPTPBJ) at the email address below.
- A complete set of bidding documents in the English Language may be obtained / downloaded through the electronic Procurement (e-Proc) at the website stated at the end of this invitation.
- Bids must be delivered (uploaded) at the website stated below on or before 10.00 (WIB) and October 23rd, 2023. Electronic bidding will be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below.
- All bids must be accompanied by a “Bid Security” in a form of a Bank (Demand) Guarantee in the amount of IDR 3,385,000,000 or equivalent to any freely convertible currency.
- The address and other contact details referred to above are:
Attention: Procurement Team (Pokja Pemilihan) 107B, Technical Implementation Unit of
Procurement of Goods/Services/Works (UPTPBJ), East Java Region, Fiscal Year of 2023
Address: Procurement Implementation Office (Balai Pelaksanaan Pemilihan) of Construction
Services for East Java Region, Jalan Bukit Darmo Raya No.1 Surabaya 60220
Email Add: pokja107B2023@pu.go.id