Hiring a Project Preparation Consultancy Firm for the Project “Construction of Phosphorus Fertilizers Production Plant (TKM1013)”
Invitation for Expression of Interest
for the Project “Construction of Phosphorus Fertilizers Production Plant (TKM1013)”
- The Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) is hiring a consultancy firm for preparation of project preparation report of the project titled “Construction of Phosphorous Fertilizer Production Plant” in Turkmenistan. The Services will be provided by consultancy firm (Consultant). IsDB will select and engage the Consultant in accordance with the IsDB Corporate Procurement Policy (Policy).
- The scope of the consultant services: (i) include preparing a project preparation/ design report by conducting thorough project design and assessment as per the standard template to be provided by IsDB (included in Terms of Reference as Annex); and (ii) support IsDB in its due diligence during project appraisal exercise. The estimated duration of the assignment is 5 months requiring nearly 100 man days of consultant firm inputs. The assignment is expected to commence from 15th September, 2022. The detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) of the Services is in Appendix A or can be obtained by writing to email@example.com and/ or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- IsDB now invites Expression of Interest (EOI) from eligible consultancy firms for consideration by IsDB in determining a shortlist to be invited to submit proposals. Depending on the number of the EOIs received and the qualifications of the applicants, IsDB may or may not short list all potentials who have submitted EOIs.
- Interested Consultants must provide specific information which demonstrates that they are fully qualified to perform the services (brochures, description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions, availability of appropriate skills among staff, etc.). Consultants from both the Member and Non-MCs are eligible in line with IsDB guidelines.
- The shortlisting criteria are: (i) Experience in working with MDBs; (ii) experience in conducting assessment/ feasibility of fertilizer production projects and similar projects; (iii) experience in Central Asia region will be an advantage; (iv) overall experience and reputation of the firm.
- Consultants may associate with other firms to enhance their qualifications but should indicate clearly whether the association is in the form of a joint venture and/or a sub-consultancy. In the case of a joint venture, all the partners in the joint venture shall be jointly and severally liable for the entire contract, if selected.
- A consultant will be selected in accordance with the Quality and Cost Based Selection criteria as per IsDB Corporate Procurement Guidelines. Decision of IsDB shall be final.
- Interested consultants may obtain further information at the contact below.
- Firms who wish to submit an EOI should complete the EOI Form in Appendix B or obtain the template by writing to WWijayanto@isdb.org (cc: email@example.com) and submit it through email to the below mentioned authorized representatives within 21 days from the date of advertisement. The proposals shall remain valid for three (3) months after the above deadline, and it may be required by the Bank to be extended if need be.
Operations Team Leader
Regional Hub of Almaty
Islamic Development Bank
Appendix A: Terms of Reference (Attached to the Notice)
Appendix B: EOI Form (Attached to the Notice)
Appendix C: Design Report Template (Attached to the Notice)