GPN - Development of Trans South-South Java Road Project
GENERAL PROCUREMENT NOTICE
Development of Trans South-South Java Road Project
Mode of Financing Istisnaa
IDB Project No.: IDN-1012
1. The Government of Indonesia has applied for financing in the amount of USD 250million equivalent from the Islamic Development Bank toward the cost of the “Development of Trans South-South Java Road Project”, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds to payments for goods, works, related services and consulting services to be procured under this project.
2. The project will include the following components:
Component 1: Civil Works:Civil Works construction of approximately 159 km of paved road including two (2) major bridges of over 300 m divided into 8 Lots. The location and length of civil works is in the following provinces: Central Java (15km), DI Yogyakarta (12km) and East Java (132km) total project length approximately 159km.
Component 2: Project Management Consultancy (PMC): Tasks may include, but not limited to: Assist in review and update of detailed design documents, Preparation of bidding documents, support and assistance during review and evaluation of bidding documents, provide full time staff support to Ministry of Public Works and Housing, support project management, monitoring, and periodic independent reporting.
Component 3:Project Supervision Consultancy (Surabaya Region) and Project Supervision Consultancy (Semarang Region) shall include but is not limited to: Provide quality assurance, supervision of the civil works, reporting, project preparation, design (and/or review) as needed.
3. Procurement of contracts financed by the Islamic Development Bank will be conducted through the procedures as specified in the Guidelines for Procurement of Goods and Works under Islamic Development Bank Financing (current edition), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the guidelines and summarized by component as follows:
1. Civil Works - International Competitive Bidding(ICB) – (Lot 3, 7, 8)
2. Civil Works – National Competitive Bidding (NCB) – (Lot 1, 2, 4, 5, 6)
3. Project Management Consultancy (PMC) –International Shortlist
4. Project Supervision Consultancy (Surabaya Region) – International Shortlist (QCBS)
5. Project Supervision Consultancy (Semarang Region) – International Shortlist (QCBS)
4. Specific Procurement Notices (SPN) for contracts to be bid under the Islamic Development Bank’s international competitive bidding (ICB) or National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures and for contracts for consultancy services will be announced, as they become available, in IsDB Website, UNDB Website, Government of Indonesia(LKPP) Website as well as publications of wide international circulation newspaper e.g."Straits Times" and local Indonesia newspaper e.g."Jakarta Post".
5. Prequalification of suppliers and contractors shall be required for procurement of Civil Works Contracts for Lot 3, 6, 7, 8.
6. Interested eligible bidders who wish to be included on the mailing list to receive invitations to prequalify/bid under ICB and or NCB procedure, and interested consultants who wish to receive a copy of advertisement requesting expressions of interest for consultancy contracts, or those requiring additional information, should contact the address below.
Attention to:Rachman Arief Dienaputra, Director of Road Network Development
Directorate General of Highways, Ministry of Public Works and Housing, Jakarta Indonesia
Fax: +6221 7245388/7200623, Email: email@example.com