Supply of Operation & Maintenance Machinery & Equipment
Invitation for Bids
NAME OF PROJECT: REHABILITATION OF IRRIGATION AND DRAINAGE
Data: April 26, 2019
Financing No: KHZ0083
Contract Title: Supply of O&M Machinery & Equipment, KHZ0083/ICB(Open)/GD/01
1. The RSE “Kazvodkhoz” of the Committee of Water Resources of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan has received financing from the Bank toward the cost of the Project “Rehabilitation of Irrigation and Drainage” and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Procurement of goods and related services.
2. RSE "Kazvodkhoz" of the Committee for water resources of the Ministry of agriculture Republic of Kazakhstan now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for submission of its proposal for delivery of machinery and equipment on KHZ0083/ICB(Open)/GD/01 bid on Lot 1 – construction/machinery equipment, Lot 2 – transport/machinery equipment.
3. Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding (ICB) procedures as specified in the Bank’s (“Procurement Guidelines”) and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
4. A complete set of bidding documents in English Interested eligible bidders may obtain from the RSE "Kazvodkhoz" Committee for Water Resources Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan at the address below, during office hours 09:00 to 17:00 hours upon the submission of a written application to the address below.
5. Bids must be delivered to the address below on July 1, 2019 in a sealed envelope indicating bid’s name “Supply of O&M Machinery & Equipment”.
6. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on July 1, 2019 at 15.00 a.m. of Nur-Sultan time.
7. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security:
For lot 1 – 34 000 000 (thirty four million) KZT or equivalent in convertible currency.
For lot 2 - 13 000 000 (thirteen million) KZT or equivalent in convertible currency.
8. The address(es) referred to above is(are):
RSE "Kazvodkhoz" Committee for Water Resources Ministry of Agriculture Republic of Kazakhstan
Attn: Imanberdiev A. K., Deputy General Director
Street Address: 8, Amman street, Floor/Room number: 2th floor – PMU office, 210
City: Nur-Sultan, ZIP Code: 100000,
Country: Republic of Kazakhstan
Web site: www.qazsu.kz