National Slum Upgrading Project: Civil Works Contract for Slum Upgrading at Opas Indah and Gedung Nasional Area, Pangkalpinang City
INVITATION FOR BIDS
Date : January, 18th 2019
Financing No : 2IND-0175
IFB No : PKP – 03
1. The Republic of Indonesia has received financing from the Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) in various currencies towards the cost of the National Slum Upgrading Program. It is intended that part of the proceeds of this financing will be applied to eligible payments under the contract for Slum Upgrading at Opas Indah and Gedung Nasional Area, Pangkalpinang City
2. The Satker Pengembangan Kawasan Permukiman Provinsi Provinsi Kepulauan Bangka Belitung now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the construction and completion of asphalt work, gate work, green open space work, inspection road works and safety fences (“the Works”).
3. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be obtained free of charge by interested Bidders on the registration in http://lpse.pu.go.id. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of Pokja Pemilihan 12 ULP Bangka Belitung, which is located as mentioned in the Bidding Document.
4. The provisions in the Instructions to Bidders and in the General Conditions of Contract are the provisions of the Islamic Development Bank Standard Bidding Documents: Procurement of Works.
5. Bids are submitted online. Bid Security must be submitted as original hardcopy and must be delivered to the above office on or before 10.01 WIB on February, 19th 2019 and in the amount of Rp.280.000.000,-
6. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at 10.00 WIB on February, 19th 2019 at the offices of Pokja Pemilihan 12 ULP Bangka Belitung which is located as mentioned in the Bidding Document.