2021 IsDB Group Annual Meetings
3 - 4 September 2021
Tashkent, Republic of Uzbekistan
Tashkent City Congress Center
The Board of Governors of the Islamic Development Bank Group (IsDB Group) holds its Annual Meetings to discuss development issues and institutional matters.
The meetings attract more than 2,000 participants and offer an ideal platform for decision-makers to discuss challenges and explore IsDB Group member countries' opportunities.
During the Annual Meetings period, seminars and flagship events feature top-level panelists from governments, international & regional organizations, the private sector, academia, and civil society. The side events program provides a dynamic platform to discuss economic, financial and development issues of current interest to IsDB Group member countries and their partners.
The side events also aim to encourage discussions and debates and promote partnerships, cooperation, and knowledge sharing. Most of the events are open to all registered participants.
For the 2021 Annual Meetings, the following meetings of the Boards of Governors and General Assemblies of members of the IsDB Group will take place on 3 - 4 September 2021:
- The 46th Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors of the Islamic Development Bank (IsDB)
- The 28th Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors of the Islamic Corporation for the Insurance of Investment and Export Credit (ICIEC)
- The 14th Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors of the Islamic Solidarity Fund for Development (ISFD)
- The 21st General Assembly of the Islamic Corporation for the Development of the Private Sector (ICD)
- The 16th General Assembly of the International Islamic Trade Finance Corporation (ITFC)
The Annual Meetings of the IsDB Group also constitute an occasion during which the following institutions hold their general assemblies:
- The Association of Development Financing Institutions in Member Countries of the Islamic Development Bank (ADFIMI);
- The Federation of Consultants from Islamic Countries (FCIC);
- The Federation of Contractors from Islamic Countries (FOCIC);