The project aims to improve the quality of healthcare surveillance for high-risk pregnancy and childbirth.
- Developing a specific set of Training of Trainers (TOT) modules adapted to the local context and providing TOT for Djiboutian maternal health specialists.
- Developing the capacity of Djiboutian nurses, midwives and medical doctors in monitoring high-risk pregnancy and childbirth through series of training workshops.
- Formulating and implementing protocols and standard operating procedures for monitoring high-risk pregnancy and childbirth in the Maternal and Healthcare Centres in Djibouti.
- Equipping selected Maternal and Healthcare Centres in the country with Cardiotocography machines and upgrading the technician’s skills in the maintenance of these equipment.
- Informing decisions makers and the public in general on the importance of electronic monitoring of high-risk pregnancy.
To learn more about this project, kindly download our publication below: