On June 25th, 2019, representatives of the RHI attended the Coordination meeting for Development Partners on Technocratic National Medium Term Development Plan (RPJMN) 2020-2024 at the Indonesian Ministry of National Development Planning. Highlights of the event were the mainly new and potential five focus of development namely:
- Economy development (food, energy, water, tourism & creative digital economy, industry and maritime),
- Regional development (growth center, regional commodities, and city growth),
- Human development (basic service & social protection, high-quality HR & competitiveness, and build national character)
- Infrastructure development (transportation, telecommunication, water, and housing and settlements), and
- Politic, law, defense and security development (policy and regulation, defense and security, and politics).
This technocratic phase is a good opportunity for RHI to be involved in the planning of RHI dialog & work programs and further provide support and assistance to the Government of Indonesia.