The Lives and Livelihood Fund (LLF) launched the 2019 Annual Report, which includes a snapshot on the Development of Integrated Farming Systems in Upland Areas Project, Indonesia, which is jointly financed by IsDB, LLF and IFAD, and executed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Indonesia.
The Annual Report can be access through the following links:
What is the LLF
On September 29th 2016, the Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) and development cooperation partners launched a US$2.5 billion Lives and Livelihoods Fund (LLF) with a joint vision to raise the poorest out of poverty in IsDB member countries. The LLF is the largest development initiative of its kind in the Middle East and serves 33 IsDB member countries.
The LLF donor partners working with the IsDB on this innovative initiative are:
- Abu Dhabi Fund for Development (ADFD)
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF)
- Department For International Development (DFID)
- Islamic Solidarity Fund for Development (ISFD)
- King Salman Humanitarian Aid and Relief Centre (KSRelief)
- Qatar Fund for Development (QFFD)